Fight like a girl!


I came across this link on Pinterest and so Emma and I sat down to watch it.  It's AWESOME! This is something that I think everyone, but especially every woman should know.  What if you're walking to your car in a parking lot and someone grabs you and shoves you in their trunk or in the back of a van?  What do you do?  Do you know how to escape?  This link has several short video of different techniques on how to bust out of zip ties that might be used to restrain your hands and feet.  I'm surprised and very comforted by how simple it is to bust out of them!  So do yourself a favor and visit this site and watch these videos!


lurve you, xoxo v.

Comments

none said…
I'll definitly check this out.

One of my favorite things about my ex-ex-ex (high school BF) was that he was great at fighting and took the time to teach me self defense. He would "rush me" (NEVER hurting me) and let me figure out the situation on my own, then teach me what ELSE I could do and how to incorp the two.

He also taught me how to change the oil in my car, and the alternator, among other things.

Too bad he was a bore in the sack :p