I'm an {ever so little, tiny} Extreme Couponer!

So sitting on the couch for nearly two weeks can do a few things for you.
It can make you bored out of your mind.
And it can make you watch a lot of realityTV.
 And after watching about a million hours of Extreme Couponers,
you are convinced that you can do that too,
and that you should have a stockpile
that rivals the size of Texas.

Well, I learned quickly, that 
MAN IS THAT A LOT OF WORK!!!
Holy crap!
Props to those men and women who pull that off!
DUDE!

Today, I slaved all afternoon (LOL... seriously, I know that sounds laughable, 
but after having pneumonia, and not moving in what seems like 
forever, this little excursion kicked my bootie!),
made it to the store,
figured out that the toothbrushes I wanted were out and
I had to get a raincheck,
got my few selected items,
argued with the manager,
paid and returned home....
and the picture above is what I had.
AND I AM SOOOO PROUD!!!!
WOOT WOOT!!!!
 GIRL, LET ME TELL YOU!

I paid a whopping $2.50 for my haul!
Oh yes I did!
 Now when you consider all of the hours of work I put into that 
shopping trip, I don't know that it's exactly worth it just yet,
BUT.... it'll get there.
lurve you, xoxo v.

Comments

Allison said…
I'm amazed at what those extreme couponing women can do!!! You always see the stories of like their two huge overflowing carts filled of groceries and then they reveal that they only spent twenty bucks on all of it!!! Never ceases to amaze me!!
a happier girl said…
I went through an extreme couponer phase! I quickly realized it was a lot of work and that I needed some time left in my life to veg in front of the television. My kids also like to see me periodically. I've scaled back to being a non extreme version. I mostly focus on buying when stuff is on sale and buying enough for 6 weeks the way I learned at Southernsavers.com. Nice job on your $2.50 haul!