Just a thought...


I wrote a blog yesterday called "Sending Love..." that you can read here.  In it, I discussed all of the natural disasters that are occurring in the world right now and I wondered what God is up to.

Today, I was thinking a little bit about it and it occurred to me that we may see these things as disasters (and they are), but God sees it totally different.  Let me explain the vision I got...

The world is a MESS right now, and not just with the weather, I mean it has been a mess for a while now.  There is so much violence and hatred, terrorism and destruction...something has to give!  I know personally I have been praying for a long time now for God to intervene.  I've prayed for God to protect His people (and we are all His people) from ourselves.  To keep us safe and to let LOVE reinfuse this world.  To reconcile us to him and his love.  I've been meditating and trying to spread a love message in the hopes that one-by-one, our vibrations will start to rise and that this will eventually raise the vibrations of our homes...cities...states...countries...world.

So, today as I am thinking about the disasters happening in the world, I hear someone mention something about how human kindness and love raises exponentially whenever there is a disaster and it's sad that it takes a disaster for us to love one another.

AHA!  The light bulb came on!  That's it.  If that's not totally it, I bet that's some of it.  Our world has been vibrating at such a rock-bottom frequency and has been consumed with the hatred and destruction and violence that God is doing exactly what we need him to do... he is intervening with one of the only things that takes people out of themselves and thrusts them into love and kindness...disasters.  He is sending a ton of disasters all over this world!

While from a human perspective this is sad, from a divine perspective it is what is necessary to turn our hearts to each other and in-turn back to him.  It's making us pray and care for one another.  It's making us grateful for what we have and for our own safety.  Prayer, gratitude and love are some of the fastest ways to raise your vibrations and the whole world is turning to those right now.

It's a shame that it takes such horribleness to turn our hearts around, isn't it?  I want to live in a such a way that I leave a trail of love and acceptance behind me wherever I go at all times.  I want my love energy to swirl in the streets as I drive by and linger in a room after I leave.  It's a work in progress, but I will get there.  I hope the rest of the world does too.


XO, Veronica

Comments