I've got two tilt-tables and a microphone...


I had to have a tilt-table test a few months ago to see if I have POTS syndrome.

The issue is that you have to have this test done on an empty stomach,
and I only have symptoms after I eat.

So, they still think I have it, but like I said...only after I eat.
Therefore, no official diagnosis.

My options: wear an abdominal binder and hour before eating,
and two hours after.
And, eat smaller meals versus a few larger ones.

In reality this means I have no options because
I am too lazy to wear a binder,
and I don't consistently have the self-discipline or forethought
to eat several small meals per day.
Plus, I like food.  So, to push away from the table if I'm
eating something yummy?
Yeah..... we all know how well that will go.

Just keeping it real y'all.



XO, Veronica

Comments