Day 24


A picture of something you wish you could change.

 Paul.
I do.  I wish I could change him.

Now don't get all crazy on me.
I know I can't change someone.
If I could, oooooooh the changes I would make!

I have watched him struggling to change himself for months,
always thinking he's doing a good job,
but struggling and inconsistent.
Always falling backwards.

He did a couple big no-no's that made me realize
I'm not waiting anymore.
He's done.

I wish I could just wave a magic wand.
That would be easier.


lurve you, xoxo v.

Comments

Allison said…
Yes, sometimes I think a magic wand would be so much easier, but then I think of all the crap that God saved me from by taking things put of my life instead of "changing them." I find myself more and more thankful as I see God reveal His besy for me, even though it wasn't what I wanted. I know you've been through the same kinds of things too. Thanking God for the strength He gives you to close the door when it's the right time.
Veronica said…
You know he's already on a dating site looking for women??? *sigh*