Day 18


A picture of your biggest insecurity.

That's it.  There it is.
She doesn't get to come out and play very often,
so she'd better enjoy it.
I like to keep rejection locked up in the closet
as much as possible.

But here it is.
My biggest insecurity and stumbling block in life.

Every word I hear, action, non-action, relationship, gift, text message, etc
gets filtered through the filter of rejection.

Because of the past that I have survived,
shame and unworthiness is a major part of my makeup.
My go-to reaction in any situation is to feel
rejected in some form because of that unworthiness.
Deep down, I still carry that shame and unworthiness with me and it
has laid down deep roots.

Roots that I am diligently trying to chop up and destroy,
because I'm tired of feeling like this.
It still is what it is at this point though,




lurve you, xoxo v.

Comments

Allison said…
I think we all struggle with that in some form or another, so you're in good company. *sigh*

But I love you. And will never reject you. Soaps forever!