Day 22


A picture of something you wish you were better at.

Accessorizing.

I used to spend a ton of money on accessories,
because I do love them.
The problem is that they gather dust
because I NEVER use them!

I find something I like and I stick with it.
I get a necklace that I can wear every day,
and I leave it on until it wears out or I get a new one.

I don't like taking things off,
putting new things on,
just for a couple of hours.

AND, no matter how much I like a piece,
I usually feel self-conscious when I wear it.
I am naturally comfortable in very
delicate, discreet, classic, understated pieces.

On top of all that,
even though my ears have been pierced since
the third grade,
if I take earrings out of my ears for 
even a couple of hours,
the holes grow shut.
So, every time I wear earrings,
I have to re-pierce my ears.
That gets old.
Therefore, I almost NEVER wear earrings.

  Sooooo....
I wish I were better at accessorizing. 
lurve you, xoxo v.

Comments

Allison said…
I don't think I've ever seen you wear any of that jewelry in the picture! Guess that's your point. lol
Veronica said…
Oh, none of that stuff is mine! lol It's just a google picture. I don't buy that much because I know I would never wear it!