T-Shirt over the years...


Since I started this blog in 2005, it has had many looks.
In the beginning, I was just trying to figure out what to do,
and how to do it.  So I didn't really have a "style" yet.

Then for many years, I redid my blog regularly and always
changed it for the seasons, especially fall and winter.

I actually kind of miss those days and thought about doing that this year.
Above you can see my fall blog header.
I think it's cute!

My blog has always reflected my mood and where I was in life.
Sometimes if I was feeling quiet, soft, and reflective,
my blog would look exactly like that.
Like a little whisp of a dream.

Other times, I was feeling bold and confident,
and so it would be a bright blue or something.

These days, I'm feeling clean, fresh and airy,
so I have a simple white, clean background.

Here I will share some of my blog headers from over the years.
Those of you who have followed me for a long time 
will probably recognize some of them 
(and I often get asked, so the answer in advance is YES, I made all of these myself). :)

These are so much fun to me,
and bring back such fond memories!

In no particular order...

 (early days)

(early days)

(early days)

 (early days)



 
(This was from when i was having a yard sale.
I deleted items the more I sold...I will post an example below)


(Valentine's Day)





 
 (Winter)

Then there was another blog that I had with some of my dearest friends.
 We called it our "Secret Garden."
These are some of the headers from that blog.













XO, Veronica

Comments