Eucharisteo: Creativity...


I am so grateful that I am a creative person!

Whether it is writing, embroidery or cross stitching, cooking, baking,
painting, doing a jigsaw puzzle, or decorating my home...
the possibilities are endless of ways we can be creative...
I LOVE it all!

I firmly believe that we ALL are creative people
because we are created in His image,
and He is the ultimate creator.

However, I will acknowledge
that some people are more in touch with 
their creativity than others.

Today as I looked back over the years at
all of the designs I have made for this blog,
I was filled with joy.

I love being creative watching something that
I had only envisioned in my mind come to life.

Sometimes I don't even see it in my mind!
I simply allow whatever wants to come out of me to come out,
and I am as surprised as everyone else when I see what I've
made or written.

Isn't it a beautiful life when we have the luxury of creating?
When we can access our minds and our souls at the same time?
It brings us joy and beauty into the world.
What is better than that?

XO, Veronica

Comments