Eucharisteo: This Blog


I've had a love-hate relationship with this blog over the years.  Most of the time, I love it.  Sometimes though, I'm not so sure.  I'm an open person and there are times where I'll feel uncomfortable and think, "I've shared too much" or even "I'm not sharing enough."  "People probably think I'm completely crazy or [fill in the blank]."

This blog, now that I'm thinking about it, has been a tool that the Universe has used to draw out my weaknesses and insecurities.  It's a mirror that reflects back to me the good, the bad, and the ugly.  When I'm really feeling unsure of myself, I go radio silent on the blog.  It is a mirror and a barometer that shows where I'm at in life.  That's part of the reason why I both love it and, at times, hate it.

One of the other reasons I love this blog is because this has been one of the major tools that God uses to bring important people into my life.  He leads them to my blog.  There are a huge handful of people that I can say I got close to because of my blog, that have become lifelong people I love.

For a long time I've also been down on myself because it seems that everyone has checked out.  I used to joke, "I'm only blogging to my butt...and to Allison (one of my BFF's).  Because no one else in the world reads it!"  Well, now Allison doesn't even comment! lol  However, recently it has come to my attention that plenty of people still read it...they've just subscribed and read it in their emails.  They just don't click through to the actual blog to leave a comment.  *light bulb moment*  I was like "Ohhhhhh!  Okay, I get it."


I received the above message from someone not too long ago.  Turns out she is one of my "email readers."  I really appreciate that she took the time to reach out to me.  We even met for lunch the other day because she could so strongly relate to some of the spiritual things that I've been going through and she needed advice.

My heart swelled as I saw her sit down at the table with several of my blog posts printed out so that she could go through them.  It resonated with me so strongly because I feel that I'm here to teach and to love.  And looking at someone who has been blessed and taught by what I write showed me that I'm on the right path and to keep on going.

Sometimes in order to change the world, we have to start right where we are standing.  We change our home, then our community, and in-turn we can change the world.  As we learn more, we teach more.  As our lights come on, we inspire others to light up as well.

If I reach one person, that's okay.  If I reach a million, even better.  As one of my guides likes to remind me..."Change one, change them all."  So, I will keep on blogging.  Probably until I can no longer type.

I pray that my words leave a legacy that lasts far longer than I do.  Whether I write anything profound or not, I am sharing my soul.  I share what I have to share, and if we all did that just a little bit, we could all learn so much from each other.   #onelove


XO, Veronica

Comments