Blessings in unexpected places

Some places you expect to find blessings...

like in church on Easter morning.

But it always surprises me

to sign into Facebook

and be overwhelmingly blessed

by the goodness in peoples hearts

especially on a day like today.

Messages of "He Is Risen!"

and

"Do not be afraid,

for I know that you are looking for Jesus,

who was crucified. He is not here;

He has risen, just as He said.

Come and see the place where He lay"

flooded my status page.

There may be some in the world

who

"don't get the whole Jesus thing"

but there are plenty of us who do

and it blesses my heart to see the

goodness and gratitude

that comes spilling out when given the chance

to worship.

Comments

Allison said…
Yeah, I thought the same thing yesterday too. What a blessing!