What famous person have you been told you look like?


 Like it or not,
Monica Lewinsky
is the person that I have most often been told I look like.

I have actually been mistaken for her not once, but TWICE.
Once in a deli in Times Square....
They wanted to take my picture and put me on their wall of celebrities
(I should have done it for the free food)
&
and then once by one of my patients,
who may or may not have been a little senile.

Some people think it's an insult,
but I actually take it as a compliment.
I think she's very pretty & intelligent & obviously passionate.
The mere fact that she got caught up in a love affair that wasn't
wise or good for her, only makes me identify with her more.

It could be worse!
After all, I often most identify myself with looking like
John Goodman!
So,
I'll take it.


xoxo
♥ veronica

Comments