Friday Five



  1. Haven't been blogging much & I know it.  It's been months really, since I blogged anything of much substance on a regualar basis.  Honestly that's because everything I have to say, I know I really shouldn't be saying.  Or it would be hard for most people to hear.  Or it's inappropriate.  I know, "aren't you the one that just wrote about needing laid and you're worried about being inappropriate?"  Yeah, yeah.  Blah blah blah.  Yes I am.  It's inappropriate in entirely different ways.  Emotional ways.  Spiritual ways.  And I just don't know who would be able to handle me putting some of this stuff out there.  All I can say is please pray for me.  Maybe I'll be able to share someday.


  2. Things I learned while home on vacation:  One:  yes, the cold still sucks.  Two:  I really hate sharing my ipod listening (she had an earbud and I had an earbud) with a 9-year-old on an airplane because she is bored & I love her and then because I love her, letting her play DJ with said ipod.  *sigh*  Needless to say, it didn't last too long because 9-year-olds don't make good DJ's.


  3. My mom came back with us to visit for a while and it has been AWESOME having her here.  She has been so much help and I forgot how nice it is to have that. 


  4. My mom is really funny when tipsy. :)  As you can see in the picture to the right, the "large" margarita she ordered was indeed LARGE.  It was about the size of Amelia's head.  Wish I could have had some.... Oh well.  Grandma deserves some fun, especially when this close to Mexico.  I'm just surprised she didn't fall into a Mexicoma after drinking all that!


  5. Last but not least, I had the most amazing birthday.  Yes, I was sick and had to work both the night before as well as that night, but all of the birthday greetings that came in, as well as some phone calls and gifts that were VERY unexpected but that made my day were wonderful and made it the best day ever.  I have the best people in my life and I love all of you so much! 


xoxo
♥ veronica

Comments