The funniest thing I've read lately

I just had to share a conversation I had through my status on facebook tonight. Everytime I read it it makes me laugh. I love someone who will volley with me like this. It's kind of long and retarded, but check out how this thing evolves. Hope you giggle!


MY STATUS:
Veronica can't find the remote! 11:40pm


Rick S Hershey at 11:44pm January 19 via Facebook Mobile
Its in the couch. . yes it is . .look again . . just do it

Veronicaat 11:45pm January 19
okay, i'm looking...

Veronica at 11:46pm January 19
It was in the recliner! Found it!

Rick S Hershey at 11:47pm January 19 via Facebook Mobile
My crystal ball was a little fuzzy. . couch . . recliner . . sorry

Veronica at 11:52pm January 19
no, close enough...without your help I would have never found it! You're amazing! :) Are you buying that?

Rick S Hershey at 11:55pm January 19 via Facebook Mobile
Sounds great. . but NO IM BROKE. . :)

Rick S Hershey at 12:01am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Ok what name were you under in high school because I cant find you in the yearbook. .

Veronica at 12:02am January 20
Veronica. The red 1988 yearbook. I had to walk to school in the rain that day so my hair was flat--which was a TRAGEDY in 1988.

Rick S Hershey at 12:04am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
But I thought you graduated in 90 from EHS

Veronica  at 12:05am January 20
no, i said i went to west for all but 10th. i was only at EHS for 10th

Rick S Hershey at 12:09am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Ok so you graduated from west in 90. . with Kim Gochenour and the twins Candace and ?

Veronica  at 12:10am January 20
Yep. and a slew of other people. :)

Rick S Hershey at 12:11am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Well now I feel like less of an idiot. . I swear I knew everyone in our class. . . I tried to know everyone in our class. . do you remember me . . probably not if you were only there for a year

Veronica at 12:14am January 20
I do remember you actually, but vaguely; I can't remember from where. I think maybe we had a class together.

Rick S Hershey at 12:19am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Who were you teachers in 10th grade. It wasnt math class. . English I had Mrs Donnelley did you take Spanish Mrs Shelar for Biology

Rick S Hershey at 12:20am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Who were your friends. .G want to figure this out. . it will drive me crazy. . probably what Im doing to you

Veronica  at 12:21am January 20
nope. none of those. why wasnt it math class? maybe it was just a study hall? i also had typing and gym class

Rick S Hershey at 12:23am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
I was the only sophomore in my math class everyone else were jrs and seniors. . couldve been any of the others and we would never figure that out. .

Rick S Hershey at 12:25am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
I give up. . glad Im getting to know you now. .

Veronica at 12:29am January 20
um, i hung out a lot with my family because i didn't know many people. I had a ton of acquaintances but not many friends there. Michelle Bowers & Dewey Bogle, Aubrey Thompson, julie krage. aubrey was my best friend. i dated tony colella for a few days. lol

Veronica at 12:30am January 20
i'm glad too. :)

Rick S Hershey at 12:34am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Ive known all THE Krages since I was 4 years old and I know michelle and aubrey too. . anyways. . not sure If I know your LONGTIME BOYFRIEND

Veronica  at 12:35am January 20
haha yeah, we set a record huh?

Veronica at 12:38am January 20
hey, do you know what happened to Aubrey? I haven't been able to find her. I haven't seen her since around 92 or so after she had the baby, etc.

Rick S Hershey at 12:39am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Sounds like it but I was never a single guy in school. . from kindergarten on. . I used all my MOJO up from then to college. . well most of it :)

Rick S Hershey at 12:44am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
I dont know. . Ive moved around alot for work so its been harder keeping up with alot of people. . Im really trying to get everyone together since I was a class officer and I love it when everyone is together its in my nature. . Ive been told I was our school ambassador. . for all THE classes. .cant we ALL JUST GET ALONG :)

Veronica at 12:45am January 20
You are a true hero Mr. Hershey

Rick S Hershey at 12:48am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Why are you making fun of me its NOT nice

Rick S Hershey at 12:48am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Im just saying

Veronica  at 12:49am January 20
:P

Rick S Hershey at 12:50am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
:(

Veronica at 12:51am January 20
i hate when we fight. lets kiss and make up.

Rick S Hershey at 12:53am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
How about a big HERSHEY KISS

Veronicaat 12:54am January 20
Now we're talkin!

Rick S Hershey at 12:55am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Well PUCKER UP

Veronica at 12:56am January 20
MUAH!!!

Rick S Hershey at 12:57am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Ok feeling much more loved now. .

Veronica at 12:58am January 20
Good. :) Now lets snuggle and watch a movie or something. It's late.

Rick S Hershey at 1:00am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Ok. . what movie sounds good. .

Veronica  at 1:01am January 20
You pick so I can make it up to you. But you have to get the lights because I don't feel like getting up.

Rick S Hershey at 1:05am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
I just got comfortable. .but of course Ill get up. . lets see. .romantic comedy. . I know make fun of me

Veronica at 1:06am January 20
nope, sounds great. we're totally in sync.

Rick S Hershey at 1:09am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Well im thinking Failure to launch, how to lose a guy in 10 days ,family stone , two weeks notice, sweet home alabama

Veronica  at 1:10am January 20
love family stone! lets do that one

Veronica at 1:10am January 20
don't be mad if i fall asleep.

Rick S Hershey at 1:11am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
What would you like to drink. . hot chocolate, cold zero , oj milk or water

Veronica  at 1:12am January 20
coke zero. do you want a blanket? are you cold?

Rick S Hershey at 1:12am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Never get mad about falling asleep sometimes nice falling asleep watching a movie with someone. . can always watch it later

Rick S Hershey at 1:14am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Already have the super soft velor feeling blanket its my favorite and its really big. .relax

Veronicaat 1:16am January 20
good. ok lets relax and watch.

Rick S Hershey at 1:18am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Any snacks. . I can make popcorn, theres chips. . Cheddar and sour cream. . yogurt, fruit ice cream. . even though its cold

Veronica  at 1:19am January 20
nope, i have ice cream. i'm good. you get what you want.

Rick S Hershey at 1:20am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Im excited love this movie . . everytime

Veronica  at 1:21am January 20
I'm already getting sleepy. Will you rub my hair?

Rick S Hershey at 1:23am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Of course

Rick S Hershey at 1:24am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Of course . . its ok just go to sleep Ill stay awake until you do. goodnight

Veronica  at 1:24am January 20
thanks

Rick S Hershey at 1:25am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
aerosmith . . . dont wanna miss a thing

Veronica at 1:26am January 20
*sleeping quietly*

Rick S Hershey at 1:28am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Hearing you breath . .


Comments

Unknown said…
ROFLMBO!
Anonymous said…
What an awesome conversation...especially since you didn't even have to leave your couch to have it! Gotta love FB.