A good evening

This was my last night of "freedom" before the kids start coming home tomorrow (or should I say 'today' as it's already 5 in the morning?). I spent the evening with friends eating pizza and watching SATC. I love girlfriend time! We talk about every topic under the sun and are there for each other to laugh, cry, cuss and whatever else we need to do. I have some pretty amazing friends, seriously I do. Other people should be jealous of the friends I have both locally and far away. As another year of life winds to a close, there is one thing that I know for sure and don't need to reflect upon--I am blessed with the friendships I have. Some friends are old, some are new and some are with people I have never even met in person. But they're all genuine. And they are all priceless. To all of my friends--and you know who you are! YOU ROCK. :)

Comments

Gail said…
Where do you get your fabulous layout/skins for your blog?
I have been trying to update mine and I am blog illiterate. Changed once and lost all my side bars. Any suggestions?
I love your new one.
Veronica said…
I thought I answered this for you recently? You have to pay better attention in class! :)

I own a graphics business...I do my own. You can find the link on my sidebar or you can go to http://sassygirlgraphics.blogspot.com/
Suz Broughton said…
Nothing like a true friend. Sounds like you have a lot. Good for you.
I do too and I have even made good friends through blogging/Flickr/Etsy.
Happy New Year!