Good sleep in 3....2...1....

There is one thing that is almost guaranteed to give me a good nights sleep (and we all know how hard that is!)...clean sheets. I'm not picky enough to care about what kind of sheets they are (although I don't like flannel) and I don't need high thread-count, I just need cool, clean, crisp, fresh-smelling sheets. I wake up with the sheets and blankets just as neat as when I went to bed because I don't think I even move all night long.

Last night, I was talking to Allison about how excited I was because I had clean sheets on my bed (yeah, I know...go ahead and laugh at me) and she asked how often I changed them. I guess every 2-3 days is more than most people. lol Oh well, I don't spend money on jewelry, vacations or a fancy wardrobe...a girls gotta have something to look forward to, right? Right. Anyways, I'm happy to report that I slept a good nine hours or so without moving a muscle (AND, I haven't taken Ambien in probably a month!). Behold the power of the sheets!!! Okay, after talking about this, I'm ready for a nap!


Comments

Gail said…
Don't you love some of the new fabric softener scents?

I have changed my sheets today and like you, look forward to the cool, clean, cottony feel of clean sheets.
Allison said…
I love going to bed with fresh, clean sheets. I just don't take the time to change them as often as I should or would like. Perhaps you have inspired me...

Wish I could take a nap today. Sweet dreams!