Insomnia volume 1,439,987,324,322......



Sitting here at 1:30 in the morning because I can't sleep.  Not working for the past few weeks has helped me develop a bad habit of staying up too late and then sleeping in. Not sleeping late and sleeping well.  Mostly just not sleeping much at all.

So, I just bought Taylor Swift's new album ("RED") and I'm sitting here listening to it and, AS USUAL, I love it.  She nailed it.  HOW DOES SHE DO THIS EVERY TIME? It's like she has a cable link to my gut and she just channels all of the stuff I want to write.  So really, I should probably just send her a Thank You card for doing all of the hard work.  But then again, she gets the big check for writing all of of my shit, so maybe she should send me the card?  Hmm.


lurve you, xoxo v.

Comments

Allison said…
Once a night owl, always a night owl. lol