You just had a baby in your pants!!!

Does anyone else watch "I didn't know I was pregnant"?

We do and the exclamation that one nurse made during
one of the episodes of "You just had a baby in your pants!"
has become quite the catch phrase around here.
It cracks me up just to hear it. lol

Anyways, I just got done watching this weeks episode
and I have to voice my frustrations.

AMERICA:
IF you have a baby...
whether you knew you were pregnant or NOT....
DON'T leave the baby lying on the floor!!!
OR in the toilet!!!

PICK UP THE BABY!!!!

Seriously!  I know I'm a nurse and all,
but wouldn't this be common knowledge?
Every episode this happens.

On this episode, the woman just got done riding
a ton of roller coasters and had the baby in the bathroom stall
of the amusement park...
AND SHE LEFT THE BABY ON THE FLOOR
staring at it until paramedics arrived!!!
She was worried because he was still & quiet.
SO WERE HER PARENTS who were THERE.
THEY ALL LEFT THE BABY LAYING THERE!!!

Every week this irritates me,
but this week I found myself literally YELLING at the tv...
"PICK UP THE BABY!!!"

So please,
if you learn nothing else from this genius blog,
learn that if you just had a baby in your pants,
pick it up and keep it warm.
Thank you.
My work here is done.

Comments