Friday five



  1. Everyone is pretty much recovered from our H1N1 outbreak.  HALLELUJAH!  That was n-a-s-t-y and I don't want a repeat of that anytime soon!




  2. I started orienting for my new position as RN Clinical Manager this week.  It's a nice change of pace and love the role that it plays.  It's a nice mix of floor work & management.  I like to mix it up a little bit and not be stuck entirely in each role.




  3. Courtney politely reminded me that I now only have THREE paychecks until Christmas.  HOLY CRAP!  I'm still trying to get my bills caught up, how is it Christmas time already???




  4. Am starting to think about a trip home for the holidays (if I can get my bills caught up before then).  It will be nice to see everyone.  I miss their faces!  Hopefully there will be a good deal on tickets before then.  That's all Courtney wants for her EIGHTEENTH (*gasp*) birthday, which is the day after Christmas.  Hopefully I'll be able to make it happen for her.




  5. I rejoined both myspace & facebook this past week.  I never thought I missed it and frankly, was glad to be rid of them.  BUT once I was back and experienced the overwhelming welcoming back & much love that came from everyone including friends, family, church members & high school friends.  I can't believe all the people that were actually happy to see me!  That felt good because we all know that I have trouble remembering my worth sometimes.  And it was all people who have known me for years and years.  People who I sometimes fall into the trap of thinking care about me least, like I'm day old bread, you know?  I guess it's God's way of humbling me and reminding who really matters in this world.  Who says you can't go home again? 




Comments