PRAYER NEEDED



I'm taking a break from my blogging vacation to ask for prayer please.
Courtney has been home for a week with H1N1 (swine flu).
Maddie seemed to be getting sick for a few days but bounced back.

Well, yesterday Amelia started coming down with it and broke out in a bad fever.
This morning when I got home from work, she was VERY sick.
Her temp (after meds) was 101 degrees.
She was crying that her throat and stomach were killing her.

I just got off the phone with the Dr. & they are calling her in some tamiflu
& said if she becomes lethargic at all or worse in any way to take her to the ER.
Her latest dose of tylenol is starting to kick in a little.
She's laying on the couch with a cool compress and beginning to doze on & off.

Please pray for her.
This thing has definitely been hitting kids way harder than adults
and she is definitely not feeling good.

Thanks.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Of course!!! Prayers for all of you and I hope your babies get to feeling better very, very soon.. Poor lit'l ones.. In my thoughts and prayers...
Allison said…
Awww, poor girls!! I will definitely be praying for them...and for you too as you take care of them. :(