My new necklaces

I am NEVER seen without a necklace.  EVER.  I received the one I've been wearing all year as the sweetest Valentine's Day gift I've ever been given.  I loved it so much that I haven't taken it off since.  Until a few days ago, that is.

I finally ordered a few new necklaces to adorn my pretty little neck (at least until I can get over the grief that wearing my "normal" necklace brings me.  Thinking about the person that gave it to me makes me so sad I could stop breathing, so I found it wiser to take it off and put it away for the time being.)  So I bought a few inexpensive replacements and I hope they come quickly!

The first one I've been eyeing for quite some time: 
It's simple, understated and yet unique.
It's perfect and totally me!

After falling in love with this simple chain,
I fell in love with the sideways cross that Taylor wears on the Rachel Zoe Project.
That necklace is also totally me.
Unfortunately, the one she wears is like $600.
Soooo, I found an inexpensive copy at a shop on Etsy and ordered it!
Can't wait to get it!
Here's a pic:



Comments