PFFTTTTT!






My friend Heather got me with the snowball first. SO here you go!


The rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Fill out the questions below
3. Tag 5-7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.


Have FUN!!



1.Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa wraps them.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? This is always a huge dilemma for me believe it or not! I am to the point in my life where I'm ready for a change and I love the simplicity of the white lights, BUT my kids love the colored ones and so that always wins out. I can understand how all the colors add to the magic of Christmas. I grew up with the colored ones and have trouble letting them go--I'm kind of like Tevye from Fiddler on the Roof with his index fingers pointed in the air screaming "TRADITIONNNNNN!"

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yep! have it in two places

5. When do you put your decorations up? Right after Thanksgiving. I want as much time to enjoy them before having to take them down again.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Pumpkin rolls

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child. - None specifically. My mom always made sure we had a nice Christmas.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I have no clue; I don't remember.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Only a few times when my kids have been particularly restless, but not usually.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Unlike Heather, I've been wise enough to buy a pre-lit tree and it saves me hours of time! :) Angel on top, then garland, then ornaments.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love to look at it, love that it makes things all soft, quiet and peaceful. Being out in it is stupid.

12. Can you ice skate? hahahaha! Yeah right.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Nope. Not sure I ever had a favorite. Every year I had a new favorite.

14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you? That everything is all twinkly and full of wonder--AND that whether they acknowledge it or not, the entire world is paying tribute to the Reason for the Season.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Any kind of Christmas cookies that I didn't have to make. Or pumpkin rolls.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? putting up the tree.

17. What tops your tree? An angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Both!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? So many! but my all-time favorite is Oh Holy Night. The 'fall on your knees' part gets me every time.

20. Candy​ Canes​!​ Yuck or Yum? Yum, once in awhile (I'm not a big candy person).

21. What do you want for Christmas? where do I start?

22. Do you attend an annual Christmas Party? sometimes. I'm not a very attentive relative when it comes to parties like that.

23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJs? No way! PJ's all the way!

24. Do you own a Santa hat? Yes.

25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? My kids right here in my house.


In the spirit of winter tag, imagine me tossing a snowball at each of the following bloggers:

since Heather already got Allison and Shawnda, I'm tagging:

Barb (My Mom)

Britgal




*I know how busy people are (and not unemployed bums like me!), so I'm just leaving the names here and not chasing you down. If you see it and want to participate, YAY!

PFFTTTTT Yes that is the sound of the Snowball hitting you!


Comments

Unknown said…
Yay! Thanks for sharing a part of you!
*and yes, my hands are ripped up from putting the lights up, so you are smarter!* hehe