Friday five


  1. Took the kids to Indiana today for a long weekend with friends which translates to lots of quiet time for me. :)
  2. Because of this, I had a lovely 3 hour (plus) long dinner with friends and loved every moment of it.
  3. I've discovered my favorite "Lawsons" chip dip, which they sell at Circle K as it turns out. There is no better chip dip anywhere.
  4. Considering going back to school. I should have been graduating this summer but because of the leave of absence I took, who knows how long it will be.
  5. I dug up a ton of old (I'm talking Jr. High-ish) pictures and put them on facebook for all of my old friends to enjoy. Some of them were so bad! But everyone has enjoyed them a great deal. There's been an explosion of people on facebook in the past few weeks that I grew up with and it has been so awesome to get reaquainted with everyone.


Comments

Gail said…
Every one needs me time. It is vital!
Glad you were able to relax a little.
Allison said…
Isn't facebook great?? (Oh, and I love your old pictures too. Takes me back. And nice how you even slipped me in there with Maziar Never... Ha!)