It's happening!

It's beginning to happen! God is starting to stir and prayers are beginning to be answered! It's always so exciting to me no matter who is the recipient, to sit back and watch God work. To know that there has been a need and that prayer has been sent up fervently and then see God begin to do his thing. It's a fantastic thing to behold, it really is. To see things that you NEVER thought of come into play and factors that you never considered come to light. To see things that you have tried so hard to avoid be thrust on you and then God use that for an even better result than you were trying to get on your own--all I can say is that my God is an awesome God.
As I was typing those last words, the sounds came drifting out of my speakers "And time after time, I tell myself that I'm so lucky to be loving you...". Those words from one of my all-time favorite songs (Chet Baker is the best version imho), are always thought of as a romantic notion that I would sing to a man that I love, but they seem so appropriate at this time because He is my one true thing. He is the lover of my soul and he is the one who sneaks little love notes into my day.
So to you Lord, "I only know what I know, the passing years will show--you've kept my love so young, so new. And time after time, you'll hear me say that I'm so lucky to be loving you...."

Comments

Allison said…
Yes, He truly is.

Thank You, Lord, for the blessings disguised as struggles that fill our lives. Your surprises are the best!! =)