Pneumonia

I feel like poo. It started a few nights ago at work and kept getting worse. By last night I had a fever and felt like death. I went to the doctor this morning and he walked in and stared at me with a smile on his face saying, "There's something not quite....YOU." lol Yeah, I looked as bad as I feel. Of course when the doctor said, "curling iron must be on the fritz, huh?"---my husband ratted me out!!! That dirty dog said, "No, she actually used it to try and get rid of some of her bed-head." Thanks FRIEND! Don't tell him I actually TRIED and still look this crappy! lol Men!
So I'm off work until at least next Tuesday. I'm on Zithromax and Hycodan cough syrup. I'm supposed to be on Prednisone too, but that's the medicine that I love to hate and so am waiting to see how bad my lupus flares before deciding if I'll go on it or not. Oh, and remember that ten pounds I lost? I know, yay me right? Um, no. I've gained eight of it back. BLAH!
I hope I feel better soon. Today started my last week of my current class and I have a huge paper to write and a lot of other homework. Of course I didn't start any of it and slept all evening instead. I hope this passes quick.

Comments

Allison said…
Being sick is stupid.
Anonymous said…
Thank you for leaving me a link to your new blog! I hope you start feeling better real soon.
Anonymous said…
Make sure you moan and groan alot especially at night, so that way at least you'll get waited on hand and foot! Of course it didn't work for me! All they did instead was call 911 to TAKE ME AWAY!
Anonymous said…
I'm kinda late, so I know you're feeling better... Thank God!
Dory Babe =] said…
I hope you're feeling better by now chicky :)