Quiz O'Rama

I love holidays. I HATE leaving my house on holidays though. I love to stay in and cacoon all day long doing absolutely nothing productive and watching old stupid movies all day long. White Men Can't Jump....oh yeah baby! ("Oh Beeeeleeeee"...in my best Rosie Perez imitation) And Wayne's World? I'm watching you next my friend! I'm still in my pajamas, I'm stuffed with jelly beans and honey glazed ham and I'm blog surfing while watching trash tv.....WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE BETTER THAN THIS????? That's the one thing I DO NOT miss about being married....having to go to his parents house every single sunday and every single holiday. Whatever! Nope...holidays are mine. If someone wants to come visit ME...then okay. But I don't want to go anywhere.

So as I'm surfing I'm coming across all the stupid, mindless quizzes and memes. I love making fun of myself so I decided...what's better than that? It goes perfectly with the theme of this day! So enjoy...or not...it's up to you. Know why? Because it's a holiday! And it's your time to do what you want!

YOU

Relationship Status: Divorced

Shoe size : 8.5

Parents still together? Nope

Siblings: One little brother and 3 step brothers, 1 step sister

Pets: Other than my 4 kids? None.



FAVORITES

Color: Depends on what we're talking about. Overall I'd have to say black, greens, deep reds, pink

Number: 7

Animal: none. If I had to pick one though it would be kitty-cats

Book: Do You Think I'm Beautiful? by Angela Thomas

Flower: Tulips. Or wildflowers.



DO YOU...

Twirl your hair? Sometimes. Not often.

Have tattoos? No way. On a girl? Yuck.

Cheat on tests? No. Well, maybe. If it's a sit-down classroom test I wouldn't, but if it's a have to fill out this paper and turn it into education at work or you'll get written up at work type of test...yeah I'll copy or share answers with anyone.

Like roller coasters? Used to. Not as much as I'm getting older....I'm too achey.



OPINIONS...

Wish you could live somewhere else? Hate my living situation. Would love to live somewhere else in that respect, but I love northern Ohio.

Write in cursive or print? Cursive...my printing SUCKS.

Own a cell phone? Yes.

Current clothing: Today? Yikes. lol Pajamas.

Current hair: Dark brown/black. (and yes people!!! It's my NATURAL color for the thousandth time! Although some gray is covered up...it's covered with the color God intended. lol) Medium length. Layers and texture. Side-parted.

Current thing I ought to be doing: Laundry.

Current CD in stereo: Steven Curtis Chapman. All About Love (I think that's what it's called).

Last movie you saw: Wayne's World

Last thing you ate: Easter Dinner...ham, etc.

Life on other planets? No. And if there is...who cares? Care about your own planet first people.

Do you hate yourself? Nope.

Collect anything? Angels. I used to collect tea pots and tea cups too, but I just don't have room for them.



ARE YOU...

A daydreamer: Yes.

Sarcastic: When am I not?

Shy: Yes, very much so although most people wouldn't know it.

Talkative: Only if I'm comfortable with you.



WOULD YOU RATHER...

Get your nose or lip pierced? Ew! Neither!. But I'd say nose if I had to pick one.



ARE YOU...

Simple or complicated? I'm the worst kind. lol I'm probably complicated but like to think I'm simple. No, really I am simple...unless you make things complicated. LOL



ABOUT YOU

What time is it: 4:45 pm

Nickname(s): V, Budge, Lola, Ro (usually V)



WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Where do you want to live: Near the water.

How many kids do you want: Well I have four so I guess I'd better stick with that answer. ;)

What kind of job do you want: I love being a nurse, but I'd also like to be make money as a writer.

Do you want to get married: Someday, absolutely.





UNIQUE

Nervous Habits: Many. I have OCD, but hide it well..most people would never know.

Are you double jointed? No.

Can you roll your tongue? Yes. I'm very talented. LOL

Can you raise one eyebrow? Not very well.

Can you cross your eyes? Yes.

Do you make your bed daily? God, no.



CLOTHES, ETC.

Which shoe goes on first: Whichever one I pick up first.

Ever thrown one at someone:Yes. lol

How much money do you carry in your wallet: Money? What's that?



IN THE LAST MONTH HAVE YOU...

Bought something: Yes. Stupid Easter Baskets.

Gotten sick: Yes. Which way are you talking though? Mine's more chronic illness vs. the flu.

Sang: Yes. I sing all the time, even though I'm not particularly good at it.

Felt stupid: Yes.

Missed someone: Yes.

Gotten your hair cut: Yes. I know the necessity for trims, but I hate coming out not looking much different.

Watched cartoons: No.

Lied: Tried to, didn't work very well though. (See "I'm not desperate" blog)



LAST PERSON WHO...

Slept in your bed: Amelia.

Saw you cry: Kids.

Made you cry: Jesus (see yesterdays blog).

Saw a movie with you: Kids.



HAVE YOU EVER...

Been to California: No thank you.

Been to Canada: Yes.

Wished you were the opposite sex: No.

Snuck out of the house: Nope. (I was such a well-behaved kid. HA!)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seven Things I Plan to Do Before I Die:

1. Go to Europe

2. Be financially stable

3. Have something I wrote published

4. Have a beautifully landscaped lawn

5 - 7. I can't think of anything else!



Seven Things I Can Do

1. Save a life! (Nurses ROCK!)

2. Cook a great lasagna

3. Crochet

4. Cross stitch

5. Make FANTASTIC candles

6. Design graphics

7. I have many other talents that are not appropriate for a blog. LOL



Seven Things I Cannot Do

1. Whistle.

2. Roll my R's...at least not very well.

3. Speak a foreign language. Several years of French didn't stick at all.

4. Come to a stop without the aid of a wall while roller skating

5. Sing

6. Do anything that takes much imagination. I need instructions.

7. Drugs



Seven Things that Attract Me to the Opposite Sex

1. Intelligence

2. Sense of humor/witty

3. Has hobbies, but isn't obsessed with them. Been there, done that.

4. The way you use your hands

5. Quiet/humble confidence

6. The way you look at me. The gaze will get me every time.

7. Not afraid to romance me and win me over. Sweep me off my feet!



Seven Things I Say Most Often

1. "F***," or one of its variations

2. "Cut it out!"

3. "I love you."

4. "Shhhhhh."

5. "Where's the remote?"

6. "Awesome"

7. "Your mama"



Seven Celebrity Crushes

1. George Clooney

2. Jude Law (and I usually don't like blondes)

3. Penelope Cruz (yeah I know she's a girl! But I'm fascinated with her...I think it's the voice)

4. Ricky Martin

5. Chris Noth

6. Adam Sandler

7. Phil Whyman (host of Most Haunted)



Seven People I Want to Do This

Don't care if anyone does it. :)

Comments