Ding dong the prick is dead (at least for two weeks anyways)

Ahhhh. The house to myself. At least as to myself as it can be with four kids here. lol Randy left tonight for a week in Vegas. Tell me this...what in the world was I thinking when I wanted to buy a house with my ex-husband? Actually, it was a really good plan on paper. The issue wasn't with the plan. The issue is that the ex-husband this was happening with was him. Am I right or am I right?
So he's off for his annual dart tournament, whatever-the-heck-it-is-he-does every year thing. It's the time of year that he stops paying his share of the bills (even more than usual) and sinks all of his money into this stupid trip. Speaking of money...heehee. As he was getting ready to leave I was awoken from a dead sleep to his screaming and yelling that somebody took his money. I was knocked out from a day at the racetrack and sitting in the sun. Supposedly he had an envelope of money in his room and a little over $50 was missing from the $400 he had in there and boy was he having a fit. Now let me start with this....I have FANTASIZED about taking every penny he has probably a thousand times a day for the last year and a half. He has screwed me financially every which way you can think of. But I've never been able to do it. Not a dollar. Why? Because once again I'm way to friggin nice. I just figure it will work itself out in the end.
So I keep asking him, "are you sure it's not somewhere else? Did you count it when you got it from the bank?" , etc. He screams back "It was all there this morning!!! I counted it!" I reminded him that we were all gone ALL DAY LONG so it couldn't have been us. I felt like throwing in there that if it was me (as he was implying) that he's an even bigger idiot than I already think he is if he believes I would've stopped at $50!!!! I would've snatched that $400 up so fast his head would spin! Psssshhhhh please! I believe the kids that they didn't take it...I can usually tell when they're lying and I don't think they are. I think last night he either drunkenly overspent, or else his crack-whore stole it from him. I heard him on the phone asking her how hung-over she was today. Date a crack whore...you're gonna get robbed! DUH. All I kept thinking the whole time is this:
It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Comments