Choo Choo Charlie was his name

Do you guys remember this commercial from when we were little? It's been stuck in my head ALLLLLL night! lol *singing*

"Once upon a time there was an engineer,/Choo Choo Charlie was his name, we hear./He had an engine and he sure had fun,/ He used Good 'N Plenty candy to make his train run./Charlie says: "Love my Good 'N Plenty!"/Charlie says: "Really rings the bell!"/ Charlie says: "Love my Good 'N Plenty--/Don't know any other candy that I love so well!"

LOL. It's driving me CRAZY!!! I guess it's been a pretty darn good day if the only thing I can think to complain about is that I have the "Good n Plenty" song stuck in my head. :)

Today for the first time in a few months I can say that I don't feel too bad physically. WOOHOO! That's an awesome thing to be able to say because it's been a long time! Right now I'm hitting the "prednisone slump"...when it's been too long since my last dose and my body starts to shut down...it can throw you into a major standstill physically. I'm contemplating going to lay down on my break...something that is unheard of for me. The only other time I have laid down during lunch is during the throws of mono a few months ago and even then it was only one time. I think I just need to start spacing out my doses better. Other than that, not a whole lot going on. Just peaceful lately for the most part. Got to talk to Tim a few times today....always a good thing. :) Talked to a few friends on the phone. Work is going really good tonight...hurry! someone knock on some wood for me quick!...kids were well-behaved at home. Oh! and I got an email from Courtney (one of those "getting to know your friends" surveys)...and look at what she said!!!!! *tear, sniff*...

"32. What do you do most often when you are bored? Chat to my mom. she is pretty much my best friend. i know i can tell her anything sure sometimes she is gonna get mad but in the end she always finds a way to help me. and we always have a blast together. I love hangin out with my mom."
Awwww!!! That makes it all worthwhile! :) She called me tonight from a friends house where she was spending the night and we were goofing off on the phone...of course I didn't realize that she had me on speaker phone the little wheezle-cheese. LOL I was serenading her with the song from the end of Napoleon... "Whyyyyyy do you luu-uuuuv meeeeee? Whyyyyyy do you neeee-eeeed meeeee?....Always and foreverrrrrrrrr......" hahahahaha I love that no matter how bad we can fight it all comes back in the end to the fact that I have GREAT kids and we love each other. And just like Choo Choo Charlie we will keep pluggin along down those tracks. :)

Comments