One Month!


 I can't believe it's been four weeks since I had surgery!  It seems like forever ago and like just yesterday all in one.  I am making steady progress though.



I hit what I felt was a little bit of a stall this week.  I didn't lose even a tenth of a pound for five days, which was frustrating.  However, when I look at the totals, everything seems okay.  

My surgeon said average weight loss is 20 pounds in the first month.  He also said that at my one-month follow up if I have lost too much that they will make me adjust my eating.  So, 19.8 pounds is right on target and my body was just adjusting itself to stay on track.

I'm definitely ready for some bigger numbers though! lol  I'm like, okay!  Where's the skinny??? lol

I made an executive decision to stop the Actigal (which is a med they give you for six months to prevent gall stones) at least temporarily to see if it would stop the nausea, vomiting (yep that was a new one this week), and other "gastric distress" that I was having.  And it did!  So that's a relief, however the last thing I want is gall bladder issues, so I don't know what to do.  I'm waiting to hear back from my surgeon.  Maybe if I can even take a smaller dose? 

I just wish this time off of work would go S-L-O-W-E-R! It's flying by! I have two more weeks then back to work.  I hope this last two weeks crawls by like a turtle! lol

XO, Veronica

Comments