Just finished....

"Fifty Shades Freed"
by
E L James

So now that I'm done reading this, what am I supposed to do with all of my time? Ugh! I hate that it's all over!

I loved the series.  I liked the first one, but wasn't thrilled about it.  It was just too much for me.  I don't like dominant, controlling men.  But the second and third books were great.  Some people think it would just be too much for them, or that it's not what a healthy relationship looks like, but I don't care.  This is EXACTLY the kind of man and relationship that I crave and want.  One that is full of passion and where they are all about each other.  Where they seek intimacy with each other and they know everything about each other.  Where he anticipates her needs, wonders if she's hungry and if he thinks she is, knows what she probably wants to eat because he knows her so well that he knows what she likes.  Doesn't have to be hand-fed as to what to buy her for a gift because he pays attention to her wants and wishes and knows exactly what will make her happy.  Has a desire for her and can't keep his hands off of her.  And yes, I would even like to have it just as often as she is getting it!  She is living my life and for at least a brief little time, I got to live "my" life vicariously through her and it was a nice little respite.

lurve you, xoxo v.

Comments