Arachnaphobia



GAH!!!!

A few weeks ago,
I noticed little black grains-of-pepper looking things
all over my bathroom floor, and bathtub, and inside of my shower.

Unfortunately, this was familiar to me,
because a couple of lifetimes ago
when I lived in Louisiana,
I smacked a big, hairy, black spider with a shoe,
it exploded itty-bitty black babies
ALL OVER ME!!!!

Yeah, that's something you don't forget,
even if it's been nearly twenty years.

Soooo, back to my bathroom.
Uh-huh.  Little black spider babies.

(*commence freak-out and spastic cleaning spree*)

Paul & I went to the professional bug-spray store
and bought the most powerful stuff we could find
(because this homey don't play when it comes to things crawling in my house),
and he sprayed everywhere and everything.
*sigh*

Every day I still clean up and flush dozens (hundreds?)
of little black dots off of the floor and out of the bathtub.

I've washed the rugs, and have even bought a can of Raid 
and spray everywhere often,
and yet, there they are.

I am SO skeeved out.

WHERE ARE THEY COMING FROM???

Our theory had been that as spiders crawl in under the door,
they get hit by the poison and die,
commencing to launch their babies all over the floor.
I have found a few dead full-grown spiders,
but every day?
And, how are they getting all the way to the bathtub?

Blech.
Any suggestions?
lurve you, xoxo v.

Comments

Allison said…
EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Suggestion.....move back to Ohio? :)

Seriously though, what does the exterminator say??