Happy birthday to my Soap!


Happy Birthday to my longest-lasting friend!!!
Allison aka Soap aka Soapie aka My Soapie Soap Soap Soap Soap! :)

I sit here with a heavy heart because you sent me
the most lovely pink flowers for my birthday....
and I can't even afford to buy you a birthday card at this moment. :(

So, I wanted to take a moment to let you know from the bottom of my heart
how very very much you mean to me.

You've known me from the very beginning.
Braces & bad hair days.
Learning how to do our makeup
and dealing with broken hearts.

When I say something about my youth,
you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Not many other people do.
But you were there.

You are faithful, gracious, beautiful, and sweet.
When I think of you,
I think pink & hearts as far as the eye can see....
You are the sugar and spice and everything nice
that wonderful women are made of.

You encourage me to be my best,
but accept me even when I'm at my worst.

I've wrapped my arms around you as you cried,
and I've laughed with you till the wee hours of the morning.
We both have big visions and are big planners...
and when we combine our powers,
we can conquer the world!

Thank you for being you.

I know sometimes you feel that the world has forgotten about you.

I don't know about the rest of the world,
but there will never come a day
or even a solitary moment
that your name is not written on my heart.

You mean the world to me
and I love you friend.

Happy birthday!
May you feel the love I have for you
across all the miles today.

xoxoxo


xoxo
♥ veronica

Comments