Friday five


  1. Actually ended up having a great week.  Even though I'm a night owl, it's amazing what sleeping at night and getting up and being productive does for my mood.  
  2. I'm not as angry with Collin now.  It was mainly a PMS thing and it's now passed.  It never fails that I fall into the pits of despair when the waves rise.  I feel like no one loves me and everyone has turned their backs on me and then a few days later I'm back to my happy-go-lucky self.  So, it's not like he knows it (because he is still GONE...blah), but he's back to being shamelessly adored now.  And p.s... tomorrow is his birthday and so I'm sending love for him out to the universe.
  3. So as I posted on my twitter...I had the best day EVER this week!  Know why?  Because I got to FILE FOR DIVORCE BABY!!! Yeah yeah get it get it.  I filed on my own without an attorney, so now I have to figure out how to get him served with the papers before the process can actually officially start.  The easy way would be to send them registered mail or something and then turn in the signature receipt.  The problem with that is that I don't want him to have my address and I'm afraid he will be able to see it somehow if I do it that way.  I have to figure out something quick because I want this DONE.
  4. Things are good with Primo.  Kind of.  Everytime I think we're making a little progress, he scrambles back into his hole by the next day.  Really, that's ok with me because it keeps me grounded, but he confuses and frustrates me.  I don't know how to deal with someone like that.  But overall, things are fine.  We've taken the kids out to eat a few times this week and Emma is now BFF's with his daughter.
  5. It's been SO nice not being on the floor at work this week.  This has just reaffirmed to me that I need a less stressful job.  I know I can do my job and I know that I am good at it.  I have saved lives, stopped bleeding, done CPR, etc etc etc.  I have nothing to prove anymore.  What I need now is to not be constantly on-edge everytime I have to be at work because it's always a matter of life and death...literally.  Knowing all I had to do was go to meetings all week wasn't very exciting, but I can feel that my blood pressure is so much lower and my anxiety is better.  A person can only live in a state of higher adrenaline for so long and between my home life and my work life, I've had enough.  The problem is that I keep saying this and yet never do anything about it because I can't find a wal-mart or fast-food position that pays as well as the job I have now. *sigh*  But I'll keep looking!
xoxo
♥ veronica

Comments