Oooooaaaahhhh! Love from baby girl....

Look what baby girl just left me on my myspace....

Mama (: You are so beautiful.
and I am so lucky to have you in my life. you mean the world to me. And I mean that. You do so many favors for me. and I cherish All the time I get to spend with you. even if it's just 10 minutes. you are so much fun to hang out with.  and I really just want you to know how much you mean to me. because if you wernt here today with me... Well I dont know what the heck I would do. I think i wouldnt be able to function with out seeing you everyday and I know me and you get into our fight's but that just makes our relationship stronger. and you by no doubt at all! is the best mom in the world. and i mean that. You are extremely A W E S O M E. aha' but I love you mommy. and I hope that me and you dont get in any more fights because I hate when your mad at me. it hurts alot. and i hate when I get mad at you. When I shouldnt and Im sorry for all the times I have done something to make you upset or cry. because honestly i feel so bad for it. and I love you mommy and I will always be your baby girl even though Im taller than you ;]. I will always be your baby girl that you would see in the back yard of our old house playing in those $8.00 Blue swimming pools screaming "mommy watch this" I love you mommy. And I never want us to get upset. okay lets make things better okay I love you
-Madelaine Baylee Arnold; ♥


xoxo
♥ veronica

Comments