My Wednesday


Yesterday was a good day.
How often do you hear me saying THAT?? :)

I had to get up early to go to a work meeting.
And honestly, getting up and going is always the biggest battle for me.
Once I'm up & dressed,
I'm good to go.
It's inertia that's my problem.

So anyways,
I was up and at 'em for my supervisor meeting
AND THEN....
I had my meeting with my boss.

Dun dun dunnnnnn!!!!

And it went wonderfully.
I have an awesome boss
and it was really no big deal at all.
She just wanted to ask me if I had heard of a
certain program through work
and gave me the phone # for it.
P-H-E-W!!!

So then I killed a little time until I had to
go to Courtney's sign language concert at school.
I would post pictures, but they turned out horrible
because it was so dark in there.
I'm always pleasantly surprised when I go to one of these things.
Have you ever watched someone perform sign language to songs/music?
It can be truly lovely,
especially if the person has really pretty, graceful hands.

Of course, it's a good thing this concert came
after I've had some healing going on in my life.
I only started listening to music again in the last week
because of my broken heart
& EVERY SINGLE SONG
reminding me of him.
Because I'm telling you,
if I were still in that rough spot,
I would have probably wanted to commit suicide by the end of
some of those songs!!!!
I mean COME ON!
I thought I was going to a holiday concert for crying out loud!
NO.
Only the very last song was a Christmas song.
The other songs were...

"My Immortal" by Evanessence
"Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down
And
"I'M YOURS" by Jason Mraz

*sigh*
Yeah, I was kind of wrecked for a little while after that,
but was fine overall.

I then sat at home waiting for a phone call
that never came.
Why do I always do that?

But I ended up in bed by 8:30 because
I couldn't keep my eyes open.
And slept right through till now.

I'm totally not used to that whole
getting up early and living life thing.

By the way,
I still need prayer regarding my car situation.
I need a new one like YESTERDAY,
and not quite sure how that's going to happen.
Next month?
Sure.
NOW?
Not so much.
Unfortunately, it needs to be now
so pray for me about that please.

Hope y'all have a good day!!
I'm heading back to bed in a few hours
so that I canwork tonight.

Later taters!

xoxo
♥ veronica

Comments

Allison said…
What a cool concert that must have been! Wish I could have seen it!