What ten products do you love right now?

Bad Gal Lash
Bad gal lash from Benefit
This is the most fantastic mascara EVER.  Drug store mascara doesn’t come close to comparing! It instantly gives you the lushest, fullest lashes.  It’s awesome.
That Gal face primer
That Gal face primer from Benefit
Okay, this has to be my FAVORITE new find.  It’s so much more than just a face primer.  I haven’t worn foundation since I bought it!  It’s enough in the daytime all by itself.  And my skin is silky smooth.  L.O.V.E. it!
Bad Gal pencil
This is an awesome big, fat, chunky eye pencil that goes on soft and smooth.  No drag whatsoever and gives you a perfect smoky, smudged eye.
Styling Creme
Styling Creme from Bumble and bumble
This is good for people with fine hair like mine.  And it doesn’t weigh your hair down which is crucial.
Thickening spray
Thickening Spray from Bumble and bumble
Same as above.  Is great for my fine hair and doesn’t weigh down your hair.
Milk & Honey
Milk & Honey Body Spray by Sarah Michaels
Okay, this is a tough one.  This body spray is my FAVORITE of all times.  I’ve had it since 2003 y’all (no, it’s not funky smelling yet…still amazing).  I got it at Target and now I can’t find it anywhere anymore.  The website is even gone. *sniff*  So…if anyone knows where I can find it?  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share!
Lip Medex
Lip Medex by Blistex
Is now and always will be my #1 drug of choice.
Adobo
Has been my #1 go-to seasoning for years and years and I never dreamed that I would have trouble finding where to buy it!  I guess I just took for granted that it would always be in any supermarket I shopped at, but NOOOO….it’s not.  Now that I’ve moved away, here in New Town, I have looked all over the place and can’t find it.  I had to order it online and pay twice as much for shipping as I did for the spice itself!  It was worth it though.  I can’t imagine cooking so many things (especially my pork chops) without it.
Mentha Lip Shine Mentha Pink Mint Lip Tint Mentha Magenta Mint Lip Tint
CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine & Tints from Bath & Body Works
Love!  Nuff said.

 Mentha Body Lotion
Mentha Body Lotion at Bath & Body Works
Love this too.   The smell is mmmmmm……

Comments