How did I miss this??

I just saw this on my friend Heather's blog. How did I miss this??
A flash mob broke out at the Oprah show
during the Black Eyed Peas performance
and surprised even Oprah...
It was awesome!

Like I was telling Heather,
this is the kind of silly thing that always makes me cry by the end of it
because seeing all of these people
working together for something innocent and positive
always blesses me.
I love it!


Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling Live At Oprah (09/10/2009)




Comments

Lulu said…
So awesome! Makes me sad that I was no where near Chi town (live in Bama)...

Though I must say: Oprah, you know us well-endowed ladies must be careful how we jump up and down like that, lest we black both our own eyes with our, uuummmm, endowedness. 'Cause, girlfriend, for just a minute I thought you might just do that. I'm just sayin'....