We just got a letter, we just got a letter, we just got a letter, wonder who it's from?


I opened my mailbox today, expecting that it would be empty.

It's always empty.

But today there was something in it!

A letter to me!

I was beginning to think something was wrong

because I hadn't received any mail since living here,

not even a bill (not that I'm complaining about that part).

So I had asked my mom to mail me something...

anything.

Well, today there was an envelope inside waiting for me!

As I pulled it out of the box,

the Blue's Clues "mail" song kept playing in my head.

My kids used to love that show

and we would sing that song

every day as we checked the mail.

When I got back to my apartment

and opened the envelope,

I found two awesome letters from

Madelaine & Amelia.

Only five days until I get to see them!

They will be coming home for a week

and then going back to friends and families houses.

I think it will be a nice vacation for all of us.

Isn't it funny that we're considering being TOGETHER a vacation? :)


Comments