Friday five




  1. Can we say PMS in the house??? I never used to get cranky during my hormonal haze, but the older I get. oooooooo honey! I just have NO tolerance for anything this week. Seriously, I wish my family would realize that they are breathing too loud for my liking!
  2. I withdrew the girls from their school today and enrolled them in Courtney's school. Amelia comes home early almost every day because her "stomach hurts" and she's so worked up into hysterics because she doesn't want to be there and has so much anxiety that she's making herself sick. It's just going to be easier on everyone having them at the same school. Plus, their school day just got shorter by two hours which is good because I thought they were there for way too long before.
  3. Speaking of school, while Amelia has been having near daily melt-downs, Madelaine made student of the month today--which is a huge deal at her school. She's pretty disappointed that she had to leave.
  4. We're going back up north this weekend to see the baby (my new niece Isabella) and to let the kids see their friends. Darren wants to come back with us for a few weeks. It will be nice to see him, but I'm also worried about what will happen after he gets bored in four or five days. I'm not ready to be stressed out.
  5. Be still my naughty bits--IT'S FALL! Today's weather was so delicious I can't get enough of it. It's been a comfortable 74 degrees all day and we were able to drive with the windows down and I didn't break a sweat once today. I know this sounds like it wouldn't normally be a big deal, but I tend to get a little salty when I'm hot--I can only imagine how it would be when I'm cranky to begin with. Other than that, not a lot going on which is why I haven't been blogging much. Working and living--nothing extravagant. Hope all is well with y'all!

Comments

Unknown said…
Have a great trip and yes isn't this weather fab....although we have been hot again the past few days!
Allison said…
1.)Breathing too loud?? hahahahahahahaha!!! That's funny!! Oops, hope I didn't laugh too loud....

2.)Praying that the school switch will be a big help to Emma. At least they less intense schedule will be a great help and the girls can get more rest and down time!!

3.)Aw, I love babies!!! And Josh's little girl is so pretty. =)

4.)Yay for Maddie!! She is such a good girl. She will excel in her new school just as much as her old one. People know a STAR when they see one and Maddie most certainly is!!! =)

5.)Oh yeah! The fall weather has been so wonderful. Lovin it!!