Tag your it

Once you’ve been ’tagged’, you have to write a blog of 10 weird/random facts/habits/goals about yourself. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged , listing their names and WHY you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (You’re IT!) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you, since you can’t tag me back - let me know when you’ve posted your blog so I can see your answers.

I don’t think there is much that I can say that most of you don’t really know. I’m too much of an open-book for my own good! :)

1. I am an overachiever to the nth degree! I always have WAY too much on my plate. Right now I am partially done with two books I’m writing (one fiction, one non-fiction), work and am back in college full-time.

2. I have obsessive compulsive disorder. I handle it much better than I used to and hide it pretty good. Unless I told you, you would probably never know I had it...but inside my head is TORTURE! The constant thoughts and compulsions over and over torment me.


3. I can’t STAND the thought of, feel of or sound of paper. Yes, I said paper. lol I think it stems from the obsessive compulsive disorder, but the feel of paper is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me and I will do ANYTHING to avoid touching it. I’m particularly tortured when someone else is folding a piece of paper or running their fingers over it. At work you will almost NEVER see me not wearing long sleeves. This is so that I can pull the sleeve down over my wrist and hand so that my skin doesn’t have to touch the paper when I’m doing my charting.


4. I wish I was an animal person. I’m just not. You wouldn’t believe what a stigma this gives a person! People seem to take it very personally if you don’t like animals...but really, it’s not a personal affront to you! lol I think this also stems from the OCD---I’m an extreme germophobe and the thought of germs, fur, dander....*ROLPH!!!* BLAH!


5. I have never done drugs. Never. Not one hit, snort, puff...nothing. Not that I’ve never been curious, I’m just way too afraid of God and I’m also too afraid that I would like it and want to do it all the time. So I have totally avoided.


6. I really hate to cook. I hate it with such a passion that I will do almost ANYTHING to avoid it.


7. My closest friends include a few people that I’ve never met, and the others all live at least four hours away.

8. I love being alone as long as I know that it’s not forced isolation. If I know that I could be around people if I WANTED to, then I would be alone all the time.


9. I feel like the total opposite of my real self since I married Scott. I’m a shell of myself. In a way I feel bad for him because he has really never met the "real" me....the freaky, playful, sex-kitten, joking, laughing, motivated person that I am. On the other hand, I am so angry and resentful towards him because he seems to bring out the worst in me. He could care less about ME...Veronica. He never talks to me or takes an interest in me. I know that unless I show him this blog myself he will NEVER read it...because he could care less. He takes no interest in me whatsoever and I don’t feel like we are friends in even the smallest way. We are room-mates and that breaks my heart...why is that ok with him? If only he knew that I was so much more than he ever sees...but he could care less. I’ve come to realize that this is the kind of relationship that he is happiest with....someone to support him and take care of him where he can do the bare minimum to keep his spot in the home. Where he leaves you alone and you leave him alone and that’s as far as it goes. I’m so overwhelmingly sad when I think of the place I’m in AGAIN.


10. I can’t stand my food to touch the other foods on my plate. Such as right now I’m eating chinese food (sesame chicken and rice), and the sauce from the chicken is on some of my rice--and that’s grossing me out!! I like a place for everything and everything in it’s place. (OCD, I know.)


ok now it is my turn to tag...

It shall be:

1. Lisa (but she’s already done it) --because she’s awesome and would actually do it! :)

2. Allison-because my babes will always respond to my blogs!

3. Shawnda-because my babes will always respond to my blogs!

4. Maribel-because my babes will always respond to my blogs!

5. Milie-because my babes will always respond to my blogs!

6. Rita-because my babes will always respond to my blogs!

7. Greg-because he NEVER blogs! lol And he always thinks he’s so weird--so now he has to prove it and tell us 10 things that make him weird!

8. Heather-because she’s such a faithful loyal friend and I would like to learn more about her.

9. Sharon-because I know her crazy butt has some weird things to say!! haha

10. Debby-because she needs to start blogging and this is a good opportunity! :)

NOW READY-SET-GO!!! :)

Comments