Santa Claus is coming to town



~Merry Christmas Baby, You've Sure Been Good To Me...~


Well I must be starting to feel better 'cause guess what??? YEAH BABY! I FEEL LIKE SHOPPIN!!!! *big wink and a smile!*

I started to tonight but it's so hard with kids with you!!! So tomorrow I'm gonna do what I can before payday. Mostly, I'm just looking forward to getting dressed and actually doing my hair! Tonight was a schlep to walmart in some track pants and a ponytail kind of outing, but I think tomorrow is a dress up and put on some red lipstick kind of shopping day! Of course I'm notorious for feeling that way at 1 or 2 in the morning! Wait until daylight hits me and it'll probably be another wash-n-wear type of day! haha

I've been itching for a Christmas party lately. My good friend Carl has been planning for everyone to go out dancing this coming Friday for like 2 months... I've sooooooooo been looking forward to it! I wish you could/would all come with me. My problem is that having had to call off all weekend unexpectedly wreaked havoc on my calendar!!!! Darn that stupid flu bug!!! Flu bugs are stupid!:)

Comments