9 month VSG Post-Op Update!


The picture on the left came up in my FB memories today from one year ago!  So, I snapped one on my phone to put next to it.  Look at the difference!  I'm not dissing myself a year ago, I am just in shock at how much I've changed.

It took me a while to be able to see it, but I finally do.  For sure!  I've lost 85 pounds total.

So, in a nutshell here is what's been going on.  My weight loss has been stalled for THREE MONTHS now!  I think the main reason is that I let my guard slip and allowed myself to start snacking a little or to have more carbs here and there and *tires screeching* boom.  Done.

I've begun losing inches again though.  This month I've actually gone down a size, so I think it's starting to happen again.  I think the biggest culprit has been regular creamer in my coffee.  I need to go back to using either sugar-free or using protein shake in my coffee.  I bet my weight loss picks right back up if I do (because I've been drinking A LOT of coffee and that equals A LOT of carbs via that creamer!).  I'll let you know how it goes.

I've also been toying with the idea of intermittent fasting.  I did it for one day (it was HAAAARRRRDDDD) and I lost a few pounds!  But I didn't do it again because it was HAAAARRRRDDDD.  Ugh.  I'm suuch a breakfast person!  To not have breakfast was so difficult for me.  We'll see how it goes.  Maybe I can stop being a little bitch baby and just do it.  *shrug emoji*


XO, Veronica

Comments