The Wholeness Shift... New site




https://wholenessshift.com/

I have enjoyed this blog for nearly fifteen years now!  This has been my second home, my safe space to share all the parts of me that I was exploring.  You all have supported and loved me and have grown with me along the way.


I decided recently that it is time to be more of service.  I dabbled in teaching and sharing here, but it was mainly about me.  I want this next chapter to be about YOU.  How can I continue to grow while also helping you to grow?


So, it is with great excitement that I share with you my new website The Wholeness Shift.  This will be a space where I share the things that I have learned over the years.  My intention is to help you begin taking a holistic look at your lives and to provide easy, actionable steps that you can take to bring you back to a place of balance and well-being.


I STRUGGLED with the first few videos!  Girl, it was HARD!  If there was a technical issue, I had it.  So...the first two or three videos were a MESS. lmao  SORRY!  The important thing is that I tried and I pushed through.  Perseverance is the key.  Just because you hit some speed bumps, doesn't mean you are supposed to stop.


So, come with me on this journey!  The content will continue to get better and better and I know that this is valuable information! :)  I'm excited to hear what you think!




XO, Veronica

Comments