A stitch in time...



This summer I had a bit of an embroidery bug.

I love the feel of the needle moving through fabric
and seeing something beautiful result from it.

And I love the autonomy...you can make anything you like!

I've always cross-stitched and never really gotten into embroidery.
But I'm all in now.

I find I'm particularly fond of flowers and bouquets
such as the one up top there.
I think it is so pretty!


This is the first one I had made.
I learned some good lessons from this one
such as watching my tension better so the fabric won't pucker.
 I also learned that  large letters are a pain in the butt
and not one of my favorite things.

Here are some others that I made...

These were requested by Emma:



This was a birthday present for my dear friend Lauren.  This is her life's motto:


Some other random ones that I stitched: 






 


XO, Veronica

Comments