Just finished...


I just finished reading The Alchemist by Paula Coelho.  I loved this book so much and think that every person who has an open heart or who has ever sought answers should read at least once in their lives.

This is the story of a boy who is in search of his personal legend and the lessons he learns along the way.  Through his travels and experiences, he learns that if he is in search of something, the universe will conspire to make it happen.  Also, that God is always talking to us and sending us signs if we only look.  We are all one and we all have a purpose.  We can choose to settle and stay in one place (figuratively and literally), or we can journey on. 

There are so many quotes and lessons that I could discuss here, but I think it is better if everyone read it for him or herself.  If you do read it, please let me know and we can compare notes.  It is an easy read but a profound message.


xoxo v.

Comments