Chicken Avocado Burgers



I found this recipe on Pinterest somewhere,
so can't really credit it.

That's the way it works with me.
I find a recipe, store it away and it might be
months or years before I actually try to make the dish. 

These were alright.
I think next I make them, I will spice them up a little bit.
I tried to add Poblano pepper for some flavor,
but didn't even really notice them.

Next time, I think I will add green chilies and maybe some cilantro...
something to add some brightness.



 Chicken Avocado Burgers


INGREDIENTS:

1 lb ground chicken
1 large ripe avocado cubed
1 chopped or minced clove of garlic
1/3 c. panko crumbs (or more, depending on how moist your chicken is)
1 small can green chilies
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Other ingredients you can add, depending on the flavor you want: cilantro, lemon pepper, etc.
INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
2.  Shape into patties and grill until cooked through.
3. Place on a yummy bun and flavor as desired.




xoxo v.

Comments