Warfare...

“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.” Isaiah 54:17

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord" Zechariah 4:6

" Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side?" Job 1:10

"But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you" 1 John 2:27

"Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me." Psalm 144:1-2

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him." Psalm 28:7

"In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul." 
Psalm 138:3 

"For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken." Proverbs 3:26

"They shall walk after the Lord: he shall roar like a lion: when he shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west." Hosea 11:10

"The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies."
 2 Samuel 22:2-4
 

"But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil." 2 Thessalonians 3:3

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1

"I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron" Isaiah 45:2 


 

lurve you, xoxov.

Comments