Juicehead....


I can't fathom spending another minute of my energy devoted towards
the waste of time that just happened in my life.

So, onward and upward.

A few weeks ago,
I watched the above documentary on Netflix.
It is called, "Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead."
Great title, huh? lol

It is about juicing.
I know what you're thinking...
how BORING!
Because that is what I was thinking. lol
And it is boring.
But, I couldn't believe the health benefits!
The guy started juicing because he was sick, and on all of these meds
(umm, hello!).
The added bonus was that he lost 82 pounds in 60 days.
I am not looking to lose weight like that
(maybe a little, but not like that),
but the health benefits would be awesome!

So, the other day, I ordered a juicer and a beginners juicing book
off of Amazon, and bought all kinds of fruits and veggies.
I picked the wrong time to start though,
because I was *not* in the right frame of mind.

I made one batch and was running to Jack in the Box
for a cheeseburger because I wanted comfort food. lol
It has been a rough week.

The other night the girls and I made an awesome recipe with strawberries,
grapes, carrots, romaine lettuce, celery & apples... it was SO good!

I think this weekend we will start really diving in.
I do know that I am not a fan of cucumbers, so I have to stay away
from those.
But I'm excited.
I wonder if I can stick with it.
I think I can.
I'm just worried about how expensive it is though.




lurve you, xoxo v.

Comments