Fed up....


I tried to BE NICE.
You know, do this break up NICE?
Compassionately.
With love, sincerity, grace, caring, etc.

BUT NO.
I am in this "nice" game alone.

Oh, he has *moments* of nice.
Moments that are sandwiched in between his two-faced
nastiness and his all-out bitter attacks.
THEN, he also recruits his grown son and daughter,
who can be VERY vicious to get into the battles for and with him.
Yes, the Anderson trifecta (better known as the A-team) is in full-effect,
and attacking me from every angle.

What I want is for him to GET OUT.
I want peace.
I want the toxicity that he has brought for the past three years
to leave my home and life.

The good news is that he just got approved for an apartment,
and picks up his keys either today or tomorrow.
(PRAISE!)
So, last night, I began packing all of his stuff for him and it is sitting in a pile.
I am done playing nice.
NO MORE MRS. NICE GUY.

I already gave him all of the money to get the apartment,
because he kept claiming he couldn't afford to move...
SO I BANKROLLED THE MOVE FOR HIM.

I told him the least he could do was give me back the IPad that I gave him in return.
He panicked and refused.
He literally slept with it under him,
carried it into the bathroom with him, etc.
because he was so afraid I would take it.

HE IS PATHETIC.

He wants to attack me? Leave me emotionally bruised and beaten?
Plus, use me financially after this? 
I am furious.
The gloves are off and I am not acting gracious at this moment.
I'm fed up.
FUCK HIM.








Comments

I'm so sorry sweety. It really sucks to deal with this stuff. Love you babe.