Pick a side


Here we go again.  Silent treatment.  Tension.  Cancelled plans.  Anger.  Hurt.  Why?  Because I had the nerve to say these words... "Should I have the kids fend for themselves for dinner or did you have plans to make them something before we leave?"  He had a fit accusing me of not caring if the kids eat or not and only being upset that he was sitting on the computer.  I was so taken off-guard by his outburst that I looked at him like he was crazy and started trying to explain myself and he turned his back and started walking out of the room!  I said, "don't walk away from me when I'm trying to talk to you."  He turned around, raised his eyebrows and said, "PPSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIITTT." And walked away.  Hasn't spoken to me since.

HOW RIDICULOUS IS THIS??????

It is ridiculous that I am living in a home stuck with a person who acts like this.  It's bullshit is what it is.  What I want is for him to pick a side.  Either be an asshole all of the time.  Be that quick-tempered, disloyal, judgmental, critical, irrational, psychotic and a bit bipolar jerk that you are much of the time so that I know for sure that's who you are and I don't have to question and then we can move on from this.  OR be nice!  Be sweet and friendly and get along with everyone.  Roll with the punches and be easy to get along with.  That way I know that you've really changed and we can move forward.  This back and forth bullcrap?  I'm OVER IT.  It's unhealthy and exhausting and it's not how I want to live.  You're either part of the problem or part of the solution, and right now you're not part of the solution.

lurve you, xoxo v.


Comments